Love Outlander? Then, you've come to the right place! We've launched two exclusive Outlander-inspired packages for guests to enjoy during their stay.
Deluxe Package - two nights accommodation, Outlander-inspired luxury gift box and self-guided tour itinerary
This Dexluxe Outlander Package is ideal for those of you who prefer to stay in the city and visit the Edinburgh filming locations.
The package includes:
- Two nights in a luxury one or two bedroom apartment
- An exclusive gift box with Outlander goodies, including an itinerary and map for a self-guided tour, which will be waiting in your apartment on arrival
The luxury gift box features:
- Detailed map and guide of the Outlander filming locations from Visit Scotland
- Specially-created itinerary for a self-guided Outlander tour in Edinburgh
- Book of illustrations of the Outlander filming locations in Scotland
- Jacobite-inspired welcome drink
- Voucher for an exclusive, private show round* at Edinburgh Outlander retailer The Knight's Vault where you can get your hands' on Jamie Fraser's sword and dirk and hear about weaponry from the Jacobite period. Located in Edinburgh's Grassmarket, The Knight’s Vault is Scotland’s leading licensed sword seller and is the UK’s only Outlander sword retailer
(One of Edinburgh's closes off the Royal Mile)
The Deluxe Outlander Package is based on two nights in a one or two bedroom apartment. Price is subject to availability and season.
A supplement of £50 applies for Fridays and Saturdays.
Terms and conditions:
- Package rates are quoted per apartment in a deluxe one bedroom apartment based on double occupancy and in a deluxe two bedroom Club or Mews apartment based on four people
- Additional person charges will apply
- Package prices are subject to availability
- This offer is valid for stays Sunday - Thursday from 1st April until 31st October 2018 and excludes 26th - 27th April and 20th - 24th June 2018
- The package is available for new, direct phone or email bookings only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
*Date and time of private show round at The Knight's Vault must be booked in advance.
Add on option - Full day tour of Outlander filming locations and luxury gift box
You will receive a full-day private driving tour of Outlander filming locations. Your expert guide will be on-hand to explain the history behind each location and how it featured in Outlander.
The package includes:
- A full day driving tour to Outlander filming locations
- An exclusive gift box with Outlander goodies which will be waiting in your apartment on your arrival
Choose from one of the following three tours:
Tour 1: West Lothian
Linlithgow Palace (Wentworth Prison)
Bo'ness & Kinneil (the London railway station)
Blackness Castle ('Black Jack' Randall's Fort William headquarters)
Hopetoun House (Duke of Sandringham's home and more)
Midhope Castle (Lallybroch, Jamie Fraser's family home)
Tour 2: Stirlingshire & Perthshire
Callendar House (Duke of Sandringham's house)
Deanston Distillery (Jarrod's wine warehouse in Le Harve)
Doune Castle (Castle Leoch)
Tibbermore Church (witch trials)
Drummond Castle Gardens (Palace of Versailles gardens)
Tour 3: Fife
Aberdour Castle (Sainte Anne de Beaupre's Monastery)
Balgonie Castle (MacRannoch’s home)
Falkland (Inverness in 1940s)
The Reaper (the boat used by Claire and Jamie to travel to Le Havre)
This add-on package costs £475 per apartment based on up to four people sharing and is only available to guests staying at The Chester Residence. The apartment cost is not included in this price. The private tour is valid for a maxmium of four people.
Click here to read our press release for further information.
Images courtesy of Visit Scotland.